Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

All about me 2019

Talofa Lava.  My  name is Estherose and I am eight years old.  l live in New Zealand with my family and I have a big sister and two brothers, we are Samoan.  My brothers and I go to Saint Patricks School.  I am good at Art and Writing. I enjoy games with my friends outside. I find reading hard because of all the tricky words so this year I would like to get better  at sports.  I am good at Art and Writing. I enjoy games with my friends outside. I find reading hard because of all the tricky words so this year I would like to get better  at sports.  My cousin inspires me to work hard. This year my goal is to work on my art skills, so keep reading my blog and follow how I go.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Estherose, thank you for sharing your story All About Me. I was happy to read about the activities that you enjoy. I remember when you were in room one, your story writing and artwork was fantastic. I look forward to following your blog. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.