Pages

Monday 13 December 2021

Making something that flies

Today I have watched a video about how paper planes work and how it flies. What I have used to make this object is some tape, sicccors, three coloured papers and a ruler but I did not have a ruler so I used a pencil to measure my paper. Then I started to read the intructions and make my first, second and third plane. After finishing up with my project I made a small film to show you how the experiment works. Making this video was challenging but I got through it. Doing this project was fun and entertaing because I got to see how the plane works and fly.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Estherose,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Ka Pai on completing the Nanogirl Flying activity - this activity is so much fun and you have done a great job!

    The video you included in your post was awesome! I liked how you tried throwing each plane more than once, when you are doing experiments (just like this one) trying it a few times is very important if you want to get the correct results!
    When I tried this activity my favourite was the glider (paper plane) because it flew very far! Which one is your favourite?

    I hope you will continue to keep taking part in the Summer learning journey, I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte for your kind comments. My favourite plane was the first one as well, the glider. I will definitely keep posting. God bless.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Estherose,

    You probably know me since im one of your classmate but anyways I like the planes you made, I can tell you put effort and time into them same as your brother. I also like the video you show us all, so all of the viewers can see the planes fly and see your hard work you put in those planes, you should give yourself a clap in the back, you deserve it!

    Anyways have a nice day!
    Amiel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Amiel for your kind comment. Have a blessed day and a blessed Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Hey Estherose

    Well Done with your work. I'm proud of you keep up the good work anyway stay safe and God Bless.

    Kind Regards
    Willietony

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.