Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Poetry Slam - Tahi - Kick Start

Today I have done an activity about a poetry slam. What I needed to begin with was a copy of the silde deck and start. On the second slide I have put a photo of myself and writtien some texts about what I am going to do this summer. Next on the third slide I have written down some of my favourite words. I do not really have favourite words but I just picked some ramdom ones. It was quite diffcult doing this task but I had some help. I really enjoy doing this task because I got to learn what is an adjective and an adverb.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Estherose,

    Its me again and I would like to say that you put some interesting words but at the same time is very simple. But anyways have a nice day and have a fun summer time!

    Amiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Estherose,

    It’s great to see you are enjoying the Summer Learning Journey activities so far! It also sounds like you are going to have a lovely and special summer spending time with your family.

    Well done completing the task, even if it was difficult! I am glad you thought this task was enjoyable and valuable, and you learned a couple of new things from it too.

    You explained each step of the task well, and have made some great progress to begin writing your own poetry. Have you done any slam poetry before?

    I look forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lauren

      Thank you for your lovely reply, no I have not done a slam poetry before but I got through. Have a nice afternoon and God Bless.

      Delete
    2. Mōrena Estherose,

      It's always exciting to try new things! I can't wait to see the poetry you create from your wonderful words.

      Hope you have a good day.

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete
  3. Hey Estherose it's Willietony here this is a Job Well done. You describe about what it's gonna be like during the summer my favorite one was the gentle one.

    What was your favorite, anyway Great Job, Stay safe, God Bless and a Merry Christmas to you.

    Kind Regards
    Willietony

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.