Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

The best day of my life

   The best day of my life

 

The best day of my life was the day I went to Mount Wellington with my whole family including my cousin, Amy. It was during the summer holidays and the day was warm and still. 

My family and I went on a walk around the mountain. On the mountain we saw this big, giant, white pole which we didn’t really know what it was. While we were walking and looking at the views and chatting to one another, we didn’t realize how quickly the time had gone by. It was an hour and my family and I were so tired of walking, we decided to stop for a relaxing break.   

On the mountain we started to walk while we were walking we saw  hundreds of houses, tiny people running around and cars whizzing this way and there. I remember wondering where they could all be going!

After that  we got back home that afternoon, we all said it had been a lovely thing to do together and we plan to do another walk one day in the summer holidays. Maybe we could go to the beach. I’m sure it will be as relaxing and enjoyable as our mountain walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.